Invoice Express takes all the hard-work and frustration out of processing invoices. It's simplicity is its strength being a built-in function of Zahara. Supplier invoices are sent into Zahara. - you can generate your own unique email address or hook-up to an existing Microsoft 365 / GSuite account. The invoices are read and then wait for your checking in the Inbox. The supplier is matched accurately using the email addresses, and all of the line items are accurately read. Coding is intelligently applied based on your previous behaviour with that supplier.
There are several cloud-based invoice recognition systems to choose from, but none have the complete suite of functionality that Zahara has including the invoice approval workflows and of course the purchase ordering, receipting and matching. This is true best of breed technology married to a platform that has the users ideas and requirements built-in.
Watch this video to see how Invoice Express works
1. Sign up for a Zahara account - You have to have a Zahara. account to use Invoice Express - get this setup and synced with your accounts system and you are half way there.
2. Generate your unique invoice email address - Whether you forward invoices or have your suppliers send them here, this is how you get invoices processed.
3. Get your supplier email addresses updated - To match the supplier, we need to know their "send" email addresses
4. Send in your first test invoice - Now see how your invoices are read and can be routed for approval or exported
5. Approve or Export - Using the conditional workflows, invoices can flow into your accounts system automatically after approval