OCR, ICR & Data Extraction Services
OCR (Optical Character Recognition) Explained
You may have 10,000 forms that need reading or you may have a thesis document that needs re-creating into Word. Whatever your business, whatever your needs we have the software and the people to turn around your requirements into data or documents.
Very simply, we can take a hard copy document and re-create this for you in an electronic format of your choice. This could be a one-off document or a whole archive of school magazines, an important contract, a clients file and so on. We have a fantastic reputation in this field, having worked with some of the best schools in the country as well as some very exciting and interesting individuals.
Forms & Questionnaires Processing
Although we are one of the best qualified companies in the UK with ABBYY FlexiCapture, we recognise that some jobs are too small to set up with software so can achieve cheaper and faster results using our wonderful team in India. If your requirements are one-off or on-going we will ensure you have the best pricing and the fastest turn-around.
ICR - Reading Handwriting
Included in our forms and questionnaire processing is the ability to read hand printed (capital letters) documents as well. Use our design services early on in the process to start off with a well developed and planned form.
Services we can carry out for you
- Extract bank statement line items to Excel
- Scan and process questionnaires to XML / Access / Excel
- Re-construct contracts from scans into Word / RTF
- Re-create books or magazines from scans to searchable PDF
When to buy software instead
- When volumes are significant (tens of thousands of pages)
- When the requirement is on-going
- When you can control the quality of the writing or typing
- When you have good internal IT resource to work with us
- Find out more about our intelligent capture software
"C2S took time to consult with us over our complicated requirements, explained clearly the options available and then delivered the perfect solution which gave us a great return on investment.
I would recommend them to anybody".
PJ Smith, Manchester University